Going to be another great week of training, couple of announcements our small group class is now officially full but there are still opportunities for private lesson sessions please contact me for more details. ~Sifu
- Remain disciplined - Conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
- Practice courtesy and righteousness - Serve the society and respect your elders.
- Love your fellow students - Be united and avoid conflicts.
- Limit your desires and pursuit of bodily pleasures - Preserve the proper spirit.
- Train diligently - Maintain your skills.
- Learn to develop spiritual tranquility - Abstain from arguments and fights.
- Participate in society - Be moderate and gentle in your manners.
- Help the weak and the very young - Use martial skills for the good of humanity.
- Pass on the tradition - Preserve this Chinese art and rules of conduct.
~Wing Chun Rules of Conduct
Post a Comment